Budget Preparation Services – North Vancouver
For our growing bookkeeping clients, we prepare a complementary annual budget:
- based on prior year results,
- eliminating any unique transactions from that year, and
- incorporating one-time transactions that will happen in a year to come.
Each month during our financial statement review, we provide our clients with reports such as:
- Current month versus prior month
- Current year to date versus last year to date versus budget
- Month by month of the current year versus month by month of the budgeted results
Our most popular report is Profitability Per Customer Report!!!
There are many more bookkeeping and accounting reports depending on the client’s size, need and readiness to use the data and make strategic decisions for the business.
Cash Flow Projection – North Vancouver
If you would like to oversee electronic fund transfers, managing cash in a short and long term in an effective way, please contact us to learn about our G.Synergy Books, CPA Inc. Cash Flow Projection Model.
KPI and Score Cards – North Vancouver
Would you like to award high performing employees? Key performance indicators KPI and sophisticated score cards can be objective way to keep employees’ performance in line with company goals. We can help our bookkeeping and accounting clients to incorporate our service to help them award those employees who are outperforming.