Bookkeeping – North Vancouver
At G.Synergy, Bookkeeping Inc., we provide professional bookkeeping services to clients primarily in on the North Shore, however we also serve clients in West Vancouver, Squamish, Lions Bay, Deep Cove, Burnaby, Pitt Meadows, New Westminster and Surrey.
- As CPA certified accountants, we provide all our clients with a personalized and professional bookkeeping service, that allows you and your team to focus on what you do best – running your business.
- Based in beautiful North Vancouver BC, we provide our clients with a face-to-face personalized service, that gives them the peace of mind they need when running their business.
Why Hire Us as Your Bookkeeper?
- As certified CPA accountants, we manage and keep records of transactions as per CPA rules and regulations, getting the books ready for corporate tax filing (T2). This gives our clients more free time to do what they are good at – running their business!
- Our professional bookkeeping services will reduce any potential costs associated with correcting transactions.
What Services Are Included?
We provide all of our clients with a unique personalized one on one approach, and we are available when you need us most. To describe our services in more detail, we have broken down our services into 3 sections:
Do Steroid Shots Help Relieve Painful Knees? methenolone acetate pharma 3d icons – one page website award
The 3 R’s:
- Recording transactions as per classification determined in collaborative effort with the clients.
- Reconciling all balance sheet accounts, and revenue accounts and review all expense accounts.
- Reporting to the business owners, taking time regularly to meet in person. Reporting corporate taxes (T2) to Revenue Canada.
The 2 B’s:
- Balance sheet improvement so that cash, inventory, customer invoices payable to our clients and capital assets exceed the liability such as payables to the client’s vendors and banks
- Business improvements during the bookkeeping review, we analyze the area of risk and come up with a few solutions for risk reduction.
Your business will benefit from our 1 on 1 approach, uniquely tailored to your needs!
Statutory Reporting: GST, PST, WCB – North Vancouver
If you are monthly, quarterly or annual filer – do not worry. We manage your statutory reporting, your GST, PST and WCB reporting.
- For GST and PST we prepare sales tax report where we check if correct tax code has been applied, and if the transactions are correct. We perform basic accounting reconciliation of GST and PST and reasonability test to document all the GST and PST returns.
- For WCB filing all payroll transactions are checked as well as subcontractor account. Each subcontractor account is checked with WCB to make sure they are all in a good standing. If not, we will document and book it under clients WCB submission. This is discussed with the client prior to submission.
Payroll Service – North Vancouver
Our payroll service includes salary and hourly payroll processing, reconciliation with PD7A, a CRA report with source deductions details.
- We help clients to optimize on extended health care and RRSP contributions for each employee.
- We analyze with the clients the payroll bookkeeping and accounting records before we generate and file T4, T5 and Summary reports to CRA.
Our Core Values
Integrity: We conduct ourselves with professionalism and integrity in everything we say and do.
Mutual Respect and Trust: We foster relationships founded on mutual reliability and responsiveness.
Synergy with Clients: We work co-operatively with business owners.
Forward Thinking: We focus on financial solutions for sustainability and growth