G.Synergy Books, CPA Inc. offers a wide range of bookkeeping and accounting services on in North Vancouver. These include:
- Professional bookkeeping
- Tax services (T1, T4, T5)
- Statutory reporting
- Preparing and Filing Corporate Taxes (T2)
- Budget preparations
- Cash flow planning and projections
- KPI and score card solutions
- Internal control and procedure improvement
- Software selection and implementation
- Soft Collections
Helping The Next Generation
G. Synergy is involved in our North Vancouver community providing students with hands on bookkeeping and accounting experiences. In addition, we are accountants with heart, and we are all about giving the things you cannot pay for:
BROCK ROCKS We love the messages in Brock Tully’s Reflection books and we give them out to our clients as a reminder of our true inner nature. We call this part of our business: Brock Rocks! See his website here brocktully.com/bicycle-journeys/
G.Synergy Books, CPA Incorporated cooperates with clients existing accounting firm if the bookkeeping is behind a few months or a few years. We provide bookkeeping service to all clients including startups and small business who have been in a business for a few years.
Accounting Software We Use…
Besides traditional Excel, Word documents, Acrobat PDF and Power Point, we help clients with the bookkeeping using:
- Quick Books Desktop
- Simply Accounting
- Plus, we specialize in Quick Books Online
- We are Quick Books Online Certified and Pro Advisor Certified
For tax and financial statements preparations we use:
- ProFile Software for tax preparations as CPA
- Case Ware for financial statements preparations
Our Core Values
Integrity: We conduct ourselves with professionalism and integrity in everything we say and do.
Mutual Respect and Trust: We foster relationships founded on mutual reliability and responsiveness.
Synergy with Clients: We work co-operatively with business owners.
Forward Thinking: We focus on financial solutions for sustainability and growth